• All parts returned must be in the original package (in new and returnable condition).
• The return must also be accompanied by the original packing slip and/or original invoice for reference.
• Parts returned for credit must be returned F.O.B. the servicing Nortrax Branch
Nortrax will accept most Deere Parts returned within 30 days of original sale. Parts returned within 30 days from the date of purchase will be subject to a minimum of 25% restocking/handling fee*.
Nortrax will not accept the following on a return for credit basis:
• Items not in new / saleable condition
• Parts not in the original packaging or without the original part number label
• Items removed from “sealed packages” or “open kits” (seals, bearings, seal kits etc.)
• Manufactured hose assemblies (made to customers specifications)
• Parts, Service or Tech Manuals (printed, CD or DVD format)
• Paint or any product in aerosol cans
• Hazardous or corrosive material
• Damaged parts
• Used parts
• Incomplete package quantities
• Items that cannot be identified by having the original part number tag attached
• Incomplete assemblies
• Items replaced or discontinued
• Items ordered “MD” (machine down, special customer order)
• Items not returnable to the Nortrax suppliers
• Pumps, valves, nozzles etc. where the protective caps or tags were removed, where there now may be a question to the actual specifications, or adjustments of such cannot be guaranteed to the next customer
• Electrical components such as batteries, alternators, solenoids, switches, wiring harnesses, etc….will not be accepted for return
• Electronic components will not be accepted for return if the factory sealed package has been opened or seal has been broken.
Non-John Deere parts will be evaluated for return on a case-by-case basis. Vendor return policies will be the determining factor. Restock fees, handling charges and applicable freight charges will apply*.